General Medical Council (GMC) certified translation service
Adelphi has been a supplier of certified translations for over 15 years for applicants to the General Medical Council (GMC). Adelphi has provided certified translations for hundreds of medical personnel from many different countries.
What is a certified translation?
When translations are required for official purposes, such as wedding certificates, academic qualifications or for court proceedings, Adelphi can provide you with translated and certified documents. In most cases, we do not require the original documents, just photocopies or scans from which to work.
What you get: A signed and stamped official letter provided with the translated text which is also officially stamped to acknowledge the certification.
General Medical Council certified translation service
- Send us scanned images of your documents for assessment (PDF is best)
- We acknowledge receipt of documents, confirm document names and number of certificates required
- Adelphi sends you a quotation and estimated schedule for the translation
- Pay in advance online using our online payment service
- Once the translations are done we send a copy to you via email for approval and contact the translator with any of your questions
- Once approved, the documents are individually certified, stamped, signed and dated and sent to you in duplicate by post. You will also receive a PDF scan of the work over e-mail
What we cannot do
We cannot certify your own or any third party translations you have commissioned. The documents have to be translated by Adelphi for us to be able to put our certification on the documents.