General Medical Council (GMC) Certified translation
Adelphi have been a supplier of certified translations for over 15 years to the General Medical Council (GMC).
General Medical Council (GMC) Certified translations
Adelphi have been a supplier of certified translations for over 15 years for applicants to the General Medical Council (GMC).
Our certified documents follow the General Medical Council (GMC) guidelines and meet their requirements for medical professionals wishing to practice in the UK. Over the past 15 years we have provided thousands of certified translations for application to the General Medical Council (GMC).
- Send us scanned images of your documents for assessment (PDF is best)
- We acknowledge receipt of documents, confirm document names and number of certificates required
- Adelphi sends you a quotation and estimated schedule for the translation
- Pay in advance online using our online payment service
- Once the translations are done we send a copy to you via email for approval and contact the translator with any of your questions
- Once approved, the documents are individually certified, stamped, signed and dated and sent to you in duplicate by post. You will also receive a PDF scan of the work over e-mail
What we cannot do
We cannot certify your own or any third party translations you have commissioned. The documents have to be translated by Adelphi for us to be able to put our certification onto the documents.