Brazilian Portuguese Voice-Overs for e-learning
Brazilian Portuguese e-learning voice-overs
Adelphi records Brazilian Portuguese voice-overs for e-learning companies and their clients and has a rich experience with the specific requirements this kind of work involves. We can offer you a diverse range of affordable Brazilian Portuguese e-learning voice talents, varying from high-end professional actors to our standard voices for more locally-minded or budget-conscious projects.
You can filter by language, dialect, level of professional experience and gender of the artist by using the drop-down menus.
Click the + to add voices to favourites and these will automatically be included in your quote request.
Adelphi has established itself as a competitive translation agency as well as one of the worlds specialist media translation agencies. Specialising in the translation and creation of subtitles, voice-overs and typesetting of printed material to the highest of standards no matter what the language. The benefit of using Adelphi for your translation and media localization is that we can keep a high level of control through out the project from start to finish, whilst maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and also delivering the final product ready to use.
At Adelphi we will try to accommodate whatever type of Brazilian Portuguese voice-over for your e-learning project. We will either send samples of artists we already have on our books, or search for and record new voices for you to choose from. Please be aware that the price of a voice-over artist will be dependent on their level of professionalism.
Brazilian Portuguese e-learning Translations
Adelphi’s translators are experienced professionals who work only into their mother tongue to ensures accuracy and understanding of the source material. All translators have a minimum of three years’ commercial experience in translation of their specialist fields and your project will always be matched to the most suitable translator with the relevant expertise to work on your material.
Brazilian Portuguese Typesetting
YYour Brazilian Portuguese e-learning materials may also require Brazilian Portuguese printed materials, such as instruction manuals, packaging, and brochures.
Our professional Brazilian Portuguese typesetting is handled in-house and carried out by our own expert typesetters, offering you peace of mind and the highest assurance of quality. We regularly produce all kinds of documents in a multitude of languages, including corporate brochures, packaging, business cards, posters and manuals.
Brazilian Portuguese Subtitling
E-learning videos are sometimes more suited for Brazilian Portuguese subtitles rather then Brazilian Portuguese voice-overs.
We offer a professional Brazilian Portuguese language subtitling service producing both open- and closed-caption subtitles. Adelphi always produces all of its Brazilian Portuguese e-learning subtitles in-house — we never outsource any of the work, thereby maintaining confidentiality, consistency and quality. We can produce your subtitling in any video format required.
We also provide transcription and translation services in any language, to provide time-coded scripts for translation. The length of many languages will expand when compared to original English and care must be taken in the translation to keep the true meaning of the English, while staying within the time frame allowed. For voice-overs and depending on the language, we sometimes have to edit the English to make a more concise version of the original; this is because the spoken version of many languages is much longer than the English and would not fit in the allocated time-slot. Of course the edited English is approved by the client before translation into Brazilian Portuguese.
Brazilian Portuguese Websites
If your promoting your Brazilian Portuguese e-learning materials then it would make sense to have a Brazilian Portuguese version of your website. Adelphi have translated and localised websites in over 50 different languages often using 10 or more languages on a website.
Adelphi a “one stop” solution for all your Brazilian Portuguese requirements
Brazilian Portuguese subtitling and subtitle localisation
Our Brazilian Portuguese subtitling services include:
- In-house translation department
- SRT file creation
- On-screen text localisation
- Motion graphics localisation
- In-house production studio
- In-house translation agency
- Dedicated project manager
Our subtitling and voice-over department, Adelphi Studio, is part of Adelphi Translations Ltd., a full-service translation agency producing not only Brazilian Portuguese translations and subtitles but also Brazilian Portuguese typesetting and Brazilian Portuguese voice-overs.
Adelphi is a Brazilian Portuguese subtitling agency that aims to provide a full video localization service to our customers
Style of subtitles
There are various styles of Brazilian Portuguese subtitles that we can offer. Not just the style of Brazilian Portuguese font but also whether or not to use an opaque background behind the text or even a stylised background for dramatic effect. We can advise you on the options available to suit your video and even produce samples for you to consider.
Localisation of on-screen text
Localising any on-screen text and motion graphics on your video into Brazilian Portuguese. Depending on the individual graphics and the source software used to create them we could require the original data package it was produced in.
SRT Translation and Transcription Services
Using Adelphi’s English to Brazilian Portuguese translation services for subtitling, quality and timing can be closely controlled throughout the project, ensuring that your subtitles will always be ready to publish on or before your deadline. We also provide Brazilian Portuguese subtitling for many translation agencies around the world and are happy to work with their translations. As some languages must use specific fonts in order to work with the subtitling software, we can consult with you on your needs and advise you of all of your options. Adelphi is a proud member of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC).
Our in-house subtitle translations department are experts in English to Brazilian Portuguese translations and subtitle SRT files. SRT files are time-coded transcripts that can be imported into the subtitling software that then displays the correct subtitle in the correct sequence.
We also offer a transcription service for those customers lacking a transcript of their videos. We provide time-coded scripts of your videos that are ready to be translated. We will then use those translations for the subtitle text, sending you the files at each stage of the process for you to review and assess.
Below are subtitle samples in various languages, click on the video you wish to watch.
Brazilian Portuguese Voice-overs
For European Portuguese voice artists please go here
You can download any of the audio files with the download button on the audio player.
Spotlight: Brazilian Portuguese voice artists
Brazilian Portuguese Translations – media localisation
Adelphi ensures that all our translators are professional and work only into their mother tongue. This ensures accuracy. They will also have a minimum of three years of experience in professional translation. Your project is matched to the most suitable translator with the relevant expertise to translate your document.
Adelphi is a proud member of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC), who require their members to adhere to a strict code of professional conduct, be subject to the rulings of a professional ethics committee and carry full professional indemnity insurance cover to safeguard the interests of the translation purchaser.
Brazilian Portuguese Subtitles
We offer a professional English and foreign language subtitling service producing both open- and closed-caption subtitles in over 80 languages. Adelphi always produces all of its subtitles in-house — we never outsource any of the work, thereby maintaining confidentiality, consistency and quality. We can produce your subtitling in any video format including MOV, MPEG-2, WMV, FLV and MP4.
Please visit our Brazilian Portuguese subtitling page here
Brazilian Portuguese voice-overs – over 25 voice artists
Adelphi’s Brazilian Portuguese voice-over service offers a range of quality Brazilian Portuguese voice-over artists and talents with a variety of skills and experience. We also have available a range of English samples by our English speaking Brazilian Portuguese voice artists. We have over 1,400 voice artists in more than 80 languages.
All our Brazilian Portuguese voice artists have been selected to offer a variety of ranges and styles covering everything from drama, commercials, corporate, Films, IVR’s (Interactive voice response), narrations etc., for you to choose from. We have Brazilian Portuguese voice artists in a range of ages and some who can do character voices as well as traditional voices.
Please visit our Brazilian Portuguese voice-over page here
Brazilian Portuguese Typesetting
Adelphi has been typesetting Brazilian Portuguese for over ten years and can work on your Adobe InDesign, Adobe FrameMaker, Quark XPress or Microsoft Office files. To avoid any problems when printing it is our procedure to provide you with high quality, print-ready PDFs at the end of the process. Our in-house proofreading ensures that your final product is as accurate as possible, offering you true peace of mind. We are more than happy to typeset a translation you have provided or we can organise one for you ourselves if you would prefer.
Please visit our Brazilian Portuguese typesetting page here
Website translation and localisation
Adelphi Translations are experts in website translation. We have translated and localised websites in over 50 different languages often using 10 or more languages on a single website. We work on your WordPress, HTML, PHP, ASP files, localising your website ready for publishing.
Please visit our website translation page here
Brazilian Portuguese Desktop Publishing
Brazilian Portuguese Voice-over
Brazilian Portuguese Subtitling
Brazilian Portuguese desktop publishing and typesetting services
Our Brazilian Portuguese DTP services include:
- Brazilian Portuguese Document Translations
- Brazilian Portuguese Proofreading
- Brazilian Portuguese Desktop publishing using all major publishing software
- Desktop publishing in over 120 languages
- DTP QA quality assurance checking of documents
- Localisation of graphics in documents
- Dedicated project manager
- Fast turnaround
- Print ready PDFs set to your specifications
- 100% work carried out In-house by our own DTP studio
We work for companies and organisations such as Disney, Vidal Sassoon, and Jaguar Land Rover, to list a few. Plus international aid agencies such as Amnesty International, Refugee Action, UNICEF and the Refugee Council as well as many translation agencies and publishing companies all over the world.
What is the difference between desktop publishing and typesetting?
Simply stated, DTP (desktop publishing) and typesetting are the same things. It is putting the translated text into the original layout using software programs like InDesign, Quark, Illustrator etc. Historically typesetting was just that, the setting of wood or metal type into blocks to print from. Desktop publishing was first developed at Xerox PARC in the 1970s and is often used to describe using a computer and software to set the type for publications.
- Typesetting is also defined as: Typesetting is the process, the craft, of setting the type for a document, not to be confused with typography, which is the art of designing the type.
- Desktop publishing is also defined as The production of printed matter by means of a printer linked to a desktop computer, with special software.
Desktop publishing tips for localising English materials
- In some designs the pages are simply filled with text, leaving no room for text expansion. Most languages (with some notable exceptions) run longer than English and some of them run much longer. This causes the localised versions to have to make some sort of compromise: either text becomes smaller or a condensed font is used, or some material is completely cut out for brevity. Neither scenario is ideal, so it is much better to consider this aspect of the task at the design stage.
- Overuse of text formatting features such as drop caps, CAPITALISED TEXT, coloured text, bold text and italic text etc. can slow down the localisation process, as the formatting needs to be applied to the precise word or phrase in translation that is equivalent to the English. Sometimes, this does not work at all if the target language has a dramatically different word order.
- Embedded, non-editable text in images require extra attention and can slow things down dramatically, especially when over the main part of the image. Where possible, the text should be made available for editing in InDesign. If not, we will require all of the PSD files to work with.
- Avoid designing paragraphs or “word clouds” with mixed font sizes that look good in English but have no chance of being replicated in the target language: quite often they do not have the same impact when localised and can often be “lost in translation”. Furthermore, due to word order difference, keywords in English at the beginning of a sentence might end up in the middle or at the end of the sentence when translated.
- One of the most frequent issues we encounter is the incorrect and inconsistent usage of style sheets, in particular where one style has been used but in some instances, bold text, italics or even different fonts have been changed manually. This can cause significant delays in the localisation process.
- Sending the artwork to be typeset BEFORE it is signed off by the client is never a good idea, and neither are new design changes after we have already started the work. We can do nothing in situations like these where significant changes are requested mid-project but start again and present new figures for the work, delaying work and incurring further costs for the client.
Adelphi Translations Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Company Number 06989736 · Registered Office Thorncliffe Park Estate, Chapeltown, Sheffield S35 2PH